New Search

If you are not happy with the results below please do another search

77 search results for:

31

ICT completes acquisition of BMA

ICT Automatisering (ICT) announces that it has completed the purchase of 51% of the shares of BMA (Buro Medische Automatisering), a leading Dutch Healthcare software company based in Houten. The remaining 49% will be acquired after a period of three years. The purchase consideration comprises a cash payment and an amount paid in ICT shares. […]

32

Announcement of home member state

Article 5:25a(2) of the Dutch Financial Supervision Act obliges all listed companies to publicly announce which country is their “home member state” for purposes of regulation of their disclosure obligations under the EU Transparency Directive. In fulfilment with this obligation ICT Automatisering N.V. hereby announces that its home member state is The Netherlands.

34

PepsiCo chooses ICT as systemintegrator for project in Broek op Langedijk

For the establishment of PepsiCo in Broek op Langedijk, a production site for Smiths and Lays, ICT Group will integrate the control system for the drying oven in the control system of the existing extrusion line comprising an extruder and a flavor line. This drying oven is operated manually at the moment and will start working […]

35

Aspentech ISP-partnership

ICT Automatisering (ICT) has over 15 years of experience with Aspentech systems and executes projects in various industries, such as chemicals, oil & gas , food and water & infrastructure . As of January 1st, 2016, this resulted in a nomination for ICT as an Implementation Service Provider (ISP) of AspenTech . This status fits […]

36

Press Release: ICT and ValueMaat announce strategic partnership

ICT (ICT Netherlands), system integrator and technology service provider and ValueMaat, a SaaS venture, have concluded a partnership to jointly launch the cloud-based business value management platform ValueMaat.com. Both companies combining their knowledge and expertise in business valuation, Fintech and software development. The partnership provides ValueMaat customers with reliable and safe business value management software […]

37

Rotterdam World Gateway and ICT developed web portal

Companies work together in developing and servicing E-Services portal and Mobile App’s ICT (ICT Netherlands) developed the E-Services portal, including a mobile application, for the fully automated container terminal Rotterdam World Gateway (RWG) on Maasvlakte II, which will enable RWG to offer its customers operational information in a modern way. Walter Spitters, Operations Manager ICT […]

38

Press Release: ICT strengthens position in healthcare market

ICT signs letter of intent to acquire the leading software company BMA, specialised in obstetrics solutions ICT Automatisering N.V. (ICT) announces that today it has signed a letter of intent to acquire the shares of BMA (Bureau Medische Automatisering), a leading Dutch Healthcare software company based in Houten. ICT plans to acquire 51% of the […]

39

Press Release: USEF and OpenADR sign strategic Memorandum of Understanding fostering cooperation in connecting and optimizing smart energy systems

Memorandum of Understanding aims to support large-scale deployment of demand-side flexibility by establishing a world-wide standard that enables interoperability between appliances and operators of demand response programs Partners to coordinate positions and develop USEF specific OpenADR demand response template(s) Identify synergies and undertake shared marketing activities in Europe  Amsterdam, November 10, 2015: The OpenADR (Open […]