Region: Bergen op Zoom, Deventer, Oosterhout
Industrial automation at ICT Group
The demand for qualitative and safe goods, chemicals and medicines is increasing rapidly. However, raw materials are scarce and we have to leave the environment intact. In order to meet the demand, smart plants are needed. Factories which, as a result of fully-automated processes, produce energy efficiently. Continuous process monitoring and assistance result in products that always meet the required customer specifications as well as legal quality and safety standards. ICT Group operates in an economic strong international periphery and looks for MES Engineers that are willing to start a career in the Netherlands.
Curious and you’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain.
First, you are not alone. With 28 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask, as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT Group. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company. To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. Interested? This is what we are looking for:
Our MES system is the link between customer demand and the machines meeting this demand by delivering the product. A two-way system which contains reporting, prescription settings and production changes. Crucial information goes from the office to the factory, but the same valuable information follows the reverse path. And all of it is controlled by MES.
As a MES Requirements Engineer, you will be responsible for coming up with the best MES solutions for our clients. Together with the customer, you will determine and implement the functional and non-functional requirements. Our project portfolio includes Danone, Royal FrieslandCampina and DSM.. You’ll stand out by managing production orders; making sure orders are in the right place at the right time, in accordance with the appropriate quality criteria.
Our ideal Wonderware Engineer
- Has at least 3 years relevant experience in industrial automation or MES, preferably in Wonderware. If necessary we provide you with essential training to meet these expectations.
- At least a bachelor level in technical education.
- Experience in the food, feed, chemical or pharma industry is a pro.
- Shows us proven skills in MES and MOMMS, including ISA-95, ISA-88 and BPM.
- Is capable of hosting MES/MOMS requirement workshops for different departments and at various levels.
- Masters at least the English and willing to learn Dutch, both verbally and written.
- Is willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jonathan van Oudheusden at email@example.com or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.