We are looking for a technical outsource manager who will work as an intermediate between our High Tech Customers and remote teams in Sofia, Bulgaria. A unique opportunity at a great company.
As a (Technical) Outsource manager you create, maintain and extend business by building and managing long term relations with our customers. As a trusted partner you will manage new leads and lead them to become nearshoring projects; discuss engineering requests; bring insights of different customer departments to the table.
You will be visiting the client on a daily basis. Your position can be defined as critical for all stakeholders and you will be responsible for customer relationships and be the prime contact for our customers for related projects, in a complex, demanding and frequently changing environment. You have an eye for signaling any deviations in quality, lead time and budget, bring them forward and manage them. To achieve awareness of customers’ needs you bring these “signals” and customer feel to the team. You ensure 2 way communication and manage escalations from Sofia team to the client.
Your experience brings responsibility and ownership to the projects which ensures that our solutions are sustainable and embedded thoroughly in our clients’ organization.
- Develop budgets for engineering proposals
- Initiate follow on project sales and managing additional budgets
- Identify new leads within your field of play
- Communicate on multiple levels; Interact with clients, project managers, discipline leaders
- and assigned staff involved in the projects
- Attend onsite meetings with the customer
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the development team in Sofia
- Collaborates to the (long term) outsourced product road-map/vision creation and align with
- relevant stakeholders
- Risk management
- Close the gaps that come with nearshoring and develop structural solutions.
- Develop your knowledge to become a full committed and respected team member.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in the area of software engineering
- Strong communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management (proven track record)
- 5+ years’ experience within a Software Development environment
- Experience with leading SCRUM based projects
- Experience in Lead & Sales management is a pre
- Experience with outsourcing is a pre
- Experience working in an High Tech embedded environment is a pre
- Quick learning skills to level with the customer and the technical team
- The ability to influence people to get things done
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to proactively deal with conflicts and related escalation
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion to accomplish results
- Team player
- Very good English communication skills
- Willing to travel to Bulgaria, Sofia on a regular basis (min. 5 time a year of average a week)
A challenging job in a High Tech context with high customer intimacy based on a long term
Please contact our colleague Toine.van.Duiven@strypes.eu for more information or apply directly.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.