Do you want to work in an environment where your software solutions can save patients’ lives, or significantly improve them? Make an impact as a software developer at the ICT Group.
Technology is everywhere, even though we don’t always see it. It contributes to high-quality and reliable healthcare, for example. How can we make our healthcare even more efficient? We are continuously working on innovation behind the scenes: we develop innovative medical systems for diagnostics and treatments and we optimise the communication between various systems.
Improve the quality of healthcare
As a software developer, it will be your main responsibility to develop medical software, for instance to manage and process data in the systems we develop. For example: workflow management systems and diagnostic and radiological systems. Your goal? Making sure research systems and information facilities in healthcare function better. You’ll also be working together with international colleagues to ensure medical specialist can diagnose patients more quickly.
The software must comply with all quality standards: you’ll thoroughly document and test at a very high level, based on knowledge of standards, including FDA, ISO 13485 and CE.
What sort of things will you be developing?
- Back-end functionalities through cloud-based systems
- .NET development environments through C#, SQL and MVC
Your skills contribute to our solutions
You work in a structured manner and have ideally developed a personal algorithm of writing clear and detailed reports. Working in a team contributes to your ideas and you are eager to learn. Additionally, you enjoy working with Agile/Scrum, you have strong technical skills and you have experience with product creation, quality processes, test processes and techniques.
You are our ideal software developer if you:
- hold a bachelor’s or university degree in software engineering or computer science;
- have at least 5 years’ experience with technical software development, preferably in the medical industry;
- have a strong background in mathematics;
- have knowledge of the VxWorks, Linux or Windows operating systems;
- have experience with the Java, JSE/JEE frameworks; C#, .NET (WCF, WPF), C++ (11-14) and STL/Boost libraries.
We would consider it an advantage if you have experience with continuous integration and test driven development.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Petra de Graaf at email@example.com or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.