To expand our Digital Transformation team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious software developer with at least 3 years work experience with Azure and .NET.
Are you an expert in designing and coding software, but ready for more? Then we have the right position for you.
The projects we execute within our unit are alle linked IoT and Azure Cloud, use an Agile approach and have relatively short lead times. You will be participating in multiple projects , so you are excellent in prioritizing your tasks.
Initially, your role will be more in house at our office in Barendrecht and your main activities and tasks will be focused on projects that we work on at this particular office. In time, you will become more responsible for customers and your will be asked to visit hem as well.
We provide a highly experienced colleague and dedicated team to guide and support you and teach you everything you need to know !
For this position, we are looking for a new colleague who, in addition to coding and designing, also has excellent skills in retreiving and documenting requirements in an Agile approach.
We understand very well that writing documents is not the most fun part of your work and we all try to do this as little as possible, but it is a crucial part of your job in order to get a good understanding between team and customer.
You will also test and evaluate new Azure services as the Digital Transformation team has close contacts with Microsoft and operates a lot with new technologies.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bacherlor or Masters degree in preferably software engineering
- You are ambitious and want to grow into a lead engineer or architect rol
- You are a smart cookie
- You have 3 to 5 years work experience with Azure & .NET
- You have a solid set of design skills and are not afraid to dig deep to get requirements
- Most of all, you have fun in what you do and you want to use cutting edge technology to create solutions that are an add value to our customers
- You have good communication and writing skills in English and (preferably in Dutch as well)
- You have a valid (Dutch) driver's license
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you the smart and ambitious azure/.NET engineer that we are looking for? Please contact Jiska van Herpen at 088-9082000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.