ICT Energy provides innovative solutions in the smart energy domain. Trends such as local generation, electric heating and electric transport are changing the load on the electricity grid from what it was designed for. We employ ICT to improve the efficiency of electricity network usage.
In Groningen and Deventer, we are using this approach to create IT solutions for smart energy and electric transport. We carry out these projects in consortia or directly with individual clients.
Are you ready for this job and want to relocate to the Netherlands? Read below for more information about relocation to the Netherlands.
A future in the Netherlands?
- You’d like to build a future in a strong economic environment!
- You’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefore we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues who made the choice to relocate to the Netherlands. Take a look at this video where our colleagues Neha and Pavanesh tell you about the journey!
To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
Our GreenFlux solution addresses the entire chain: charging station hardware, back office applications, portals and apps. For this project, we are looking for a software architect to strengthen our team. We use C#/.NET in combination with Microsoft Azure Cloud services for implementation of back office applications. You are able to complete the process with our clients effectively, from proof of concept to production solution rollout.
You develop the required solutions and proactively manage your team in Cloud, Micro services, Service Bus, DEVOPS and agile. The keys to your success are building innovative solutions that meet the needs of our clients, and improving the software process with DEVOPS principles.
Are you the innovative software architect we are talking about, and are you eager to join our team? We look forward to meeting you!
Are you curious about the Smart Charging project with GreenFlux? Check our video here.
What do we expect from you as a software architect?
You are proactive and creative; you can easily come up with out-of-the-box solutions and ideas to optimise our business. You are able to take decisions effectively because you are not afraid to make mistakes. Your goal is high quality, and you give everything you’ve got to achieve it. Your strong communication skills, both verbal and written, enable you to coach your colleagues and convince our clients.
- A bachelor or master degree in software
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in software development
- Experience with .NET environments, Microsoft Azure, and preferably also with DEVOPS
- Eager to learn more about the energy domain, and willing to invest in your personal development
We offer you:
- A great position in our development team in Groningen or Deventer
- A leading role in the implementation of our software projects
- Working together with experienced engineers
- The opportunity to work on innovative processes and projects
- Collaboration with teams in other locations and disciplines
- A good salary: you will receive a competitive salary
- Year-end bonus: each year you receive one month’s salary as a bonus
- 29 days of annual leave: you can also buy extra days or sell some
- Pension scheme: a great benefit for when you get older
- Company car: or an allowance if you prefer to use your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself
Do you see yourself in this role? Contact us by using the online form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Call Petra de Graaf on +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.