Are you a capable and experienced engineer and interested in relocating to The Netherlands to work in a challenging environment on the automation of complex industrial automation processes? The ICT Group is looking for leading talent like you!
Our various business units all face the same challenges when it comes to IT. We therefore consider ourselves to be a fusion of small organizations, which join forces for the industry and outsourced services.
Smarter solutions: getting started as a Lead Developer
Are you ready for this job and want to relocate to the Netherlands? Read below for more information about relocation to the Netherlands.
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company. To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
As a Siemens PCS7 engineer, you’ll deal with complex software solutions for our customers in Food, Chemicals & Pharmaceutical or Outsourced Services. You’ll be working on PCS7 software solutions in multidisciplinary teams. These solutions are always based on customer requirements, which you’ll translate into a successful design. Besides detailed design, you’ll perform tests, rectify faults and provide customers with suitable advice and solutions.
How do you put your smart ideas into practice?
You’ll be responsible for the entire process: from the realisation of the design to the implementation.
You enjoy working at different locations. You’ll work on projects from one of our offices, but you’ll also support our customers on-site.
You’ll excel in your role by:
- keeping close contact with your team, as well as your customers;
- taking FAT and SAT tests and providing the related documentation;
- compiling the FO and/or TO in consultation with your colleagues, and the subsequent I/O list.
You are up to this challenge if you have:
- a bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Siemens PCS7 engineer;
- knowledge of and experience with structured project methods, such as the V-model;
- experience with various PLC/SCADA and DCS systems, such as Siemens or Schneider;
- the willingness to work at project sites or customer locations;
- commitment to live and work in The Netherlands for several years minimum;
- willingness to learn the Dutch language
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jonathan van Oudheusden at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.