Region: Eindhoven and Deventer
Are you a senior embedded software professional and do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Join us and develop smart software solutions at the ICT Group.
Our Automotive & Mobility business unit sees a future in autonomous driving; a future in which people feel safe and happy in their vehicles and in which traffic jams will become a thing of the past. This requires smart connections between vehicles and infrastructure. It will be your challenge to develop software which enables the automotive industry to develop smarter and better connected products.
An autonomous role with an autonomous goal
As a senior software engineer in the Automotive business unit, you’ll be an important pawn when it comes to building embedded software solutions for various vehicle domains. Your goal? Creating solutions for autonomous driving, telematics and ADAS systems. Of course you’ll be using embedded software: C, C++, RTOS and various microcontrollers. Artificial intelligence, functional safety and active security play an important role here.
You’ll be successful in your role by:
- carrying out projects for a variety of applications, such as safety, connectivity, intelligent lighting and high-end instrument clusters;
- shifting physical and mechanical limits of machines and making equipment more intelligent;
- frequently working together with inspiring team members;
- creating solutions from one of our offices and on-site at customer locations.
Do you have a handle on mobility?
As a true technician, you know all about embedded software. You are ambitious, you have a flexible attitude and you would like to expand your knowledge of other automotive techniques and standards. After all, developing yourself is key to be leading in your market. You are a real car fanatic, so you are mobile and you have a driving license to travel to customers.
Your background? You…
- hold a bachelor’s or university degree in a technical field with a software background;
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an embedded engineer
- are experienced in both C AND C++ programming;
- are familiar with automotive techniques, such as DOORS, UML, CAN, ASIL, LIN and AUTOSAR, and the ISO 26262 standard;
- have experience with various technologies, such as RTOS and EOBD (knowledge of vehicle dynamics would be an advantage).
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A net reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Petra de Graaf at email@example.com or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.