Would you like to proactively contribute to our PLC/SCADA software solutions and put your ideas forward? Shape your career as an engineer at the ICT Group.
Our industrial automation business units deal with complex software issues on a daily basis. Whether you’re monitoring 800 million litres of oil, making sure 45 tunnel installations work safely together, or streamlining the production of 2800 cheeses per hour: all issues you’ll try to find smart solutions for every day.
The position: working in a leading role
As a PLC/SCADA engineer, you’ll deal with complex software solutions for our customers in one of our areas: Water & Infrastructure, Food, Chemicals & Pharmaceutical or Outsourced Services. You’ll be working on PLC/SCADA software solutions in multidisciplinary teams. These solutions are always based on customer requirements, which you’ll translate into a successful design. You’ll perform tests, rectify faults and provide customers with suitable advice.
How do you put your smart ideas into practice?
- You’ll be responsible for the entire process: from the realisation of the design to the implementation.
- You enjoy working at different locations. You’ll work on projects from one of our offices, but you’ll also support our customers on-site.
You speak our engineers’ language
You’ll combine personal responsibility with your passion for software systems. You are ambitious, eager to learn and open to further develop your knowledge within our company. Your extensive PLC/SCADA knowledge and experience will enable you to efficiently translate customer requirements into smart solutions. Your excellent written and verbal proficiency in both Dutch and English will come in very handy here.
Our ideal PLS/SCADA engineer:
- holds a bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as electrical engineering;
- has at least 2 years’ experience as a PLC/SCADA engineer;
- is familiar with various PLC en SCADA packages (such as Siemens and ABB), and is eager to broaden and deepen this knowledge;
- is analytical, competitive and willing to travel;
- has a valid driving license.
ICT Group operates in an economic strong international periphery and is looking for PLC/SCADA Engineers who are willing to start a career in the Netherlands.
Curious and you’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain.
First, you are not alone. With 28 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask, as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT Group. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step.
We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company. To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. Interested? This is what we are looking for.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in working at ICT Group in the Netherlands? Please contact us and ask for Hans Rademakers or Jiska van Herpen via firstname.lastname@example.org or 088-9082000
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.