Provinces: Antwerp, Flemish Brabant and Limburg
How do you monitor transportation of 800 million liters of oil? How do you ensure that 45 tunnel installations work together safely? And how do you streamline production of 2,800 cheeses per hour? ICT Group provides solutions for these issues every day.
Invisible logic for ultimate movement
Automation of a complex process into a working process is a challenge that requires in-depth knowledge and expertise. Our IA business units successfully take on this challenge on a daily basis.
As an automation expert, you provide our customers with solutions and services for creating smarter processes. Your goal? Making processes more efficient with as few errors as possible. In a world where efficiency is the top priority, prevention and reaction are both important. That is why we are constantly looking for specialists who are eager to take on these challenges.
As a Medior/Senior Engineer, you are solution-oriented and helpful. You work independently, with passion and flexibility. In addition, you:
- have a bachelor or master degree in a technical field (preferably industrial automation or electrical engineering);
- have at least 3 years of experience as a software developer;
- are fluent in Dutch and English (preferably also in French);
- possess a valid driving license.
Do you also have experience with one or more PLC/SCADA/DCS systems and/or MES systems from Siemens, ABB, Emerson, Schneider, Honeywell, Aspentech or Wonderware? Then you might be the professional we are looking for!
We can offer you
- A good salary: you will receive a competitive salary (including 13th month pay and holiday pay)
- 32 days of annual leave: 20 official days' leave and 12 days when you can work shorter hours
- Group insurance and hospitalisation insurance (for family members too)
- Company car with fuel card: or an allowance if you prefer to use your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Meal vouchers
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself
If you are interested in this position, please contact An de Jonghe at email@example.com
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.