RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
ICT will support you and your family with both your relocation and your visa application.
Region: Eindhoven or Deventer
Would you like to proactively contribute to our PLC/HMI software solutions and put your ideas forward? Shape your career as an engineer at the ICT Group.
The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software and systems solutions. At ICT Group, we work for various customers in complex environments to develop products that matter. These range from medical devices to consumer devices and from small or large machines to the integration of entire systems.
If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
As a PLC Engineer, you’ll deal with complex software solutions for our customers machine engineering, devices manufacturing and system integration. You will be working on PLC software solutions in multidisciplinary teams. These solutions are always based on customer requirements, which you’ll translate into a successful design. You’ll perform tests, rectify faults and provide customers with suitable advice.
Not only do we look at your technical abilities, your personal competences are equally important. Nowadays, being able to communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders is a very important aspect of working as a software designer.
How do you put your smart ideas into practice? You are an important link in every step of the software development process, i.e. from the specifications to the design, implementation and testing phases. You enjoy working at different locations varying from the customers’ site to our own offices in Deventer or Eindhoven.
- You will stay up to date on all the latest developments in the field of technical software. This will allow you to evaluate the options and implement them effectively.
- You will be actively engaged in innovative machine and equipment construction and system integration.
- You will have the freedom to hone your skills within your team.
Are you looking for a technical, challenging and complex environment where you can work alongside colleagues in your area of expertise? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our ideal PLC Control Engineer:
- has at least three years of experience as a PLC Control Engineer;
- holds higher professional education or academic education comprising a relevant technical degree;
- is experienced in various PLC packages (Siemens, Beckhoff and/or Allen Bradley) and is eager to broaden and deepen this knowledge;
- has an affinity for mechanical engineering and basic knowledge of electronics;
- has good communication skills in English (written and verbal proficiency)
- has a valid drivers’ license.
What we have to offer you:
- Good salary: you'll receive a good salary up to market standards
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a good pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Dèveny Stultjens at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.