At Strypes, a subsidiary of ICT Group, our team has an unique opportunity for a full-time Outsource Manager who will work as an intermediate between our High Tech Customer in Wilton, USA and remote teams in Sofia, Bulgaria. As the position requires a daily visit at the client site, it is required you live in or near Wilton (NY) and have al legal permits to work in the US.
- As an Outsource Manager you create, maintain and extend business by building and managing long termrelations with our customers.
- As a trusted partner you will manage new leads and lead them to become outsourcing projects; discuss engineering requests; bring insights of different customer departments to the table.
- You will be visiting the client at the location in Wilton, US on a daily basis. Your position can be defined as critical for all stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for customer relationships and be the prime contact for our customers for related projects, in a complex, demanding and frequently changing environment.
- You have an eye for signaling any deviations in quality, lead time and budget, bring them forward and manage them.
- To achieve awareness of customers’ needs you bring “signals” and customer feel to the team.
- You ensure 2 way communication and manage escalations from Sofia team to the client.
- Your experience brings responsibility and ownership to the projects which ensures that our solutions are sustainable and embedded thoroughly in our clients’ organization.
- Develop budgets for engineering proposals with technical support of (lead) engineers of the team(s)
- Initiate follow on project sales and managing additional budgets
- Identify new leads within your field of play
- Communicate on multiple levels; Interact with clients, project managers, discipline leaders and assigned staff involved in the projects
- Represent the client and bring the clients business to the level of the team(s).
- Build a sustainable relationship with the client by connecting the client needs with ouroutsourcing services and teams.
- Develop your knowledge to become a full committed and respected team member.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in the area of software engineering
- Strong communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Account Management
- (with proven track record)
- 5+ years’ experience within a Software Development environment
- Experience with leading SCRUM based projects
- Experience in Lead & Sales management is a pre
- Experience with outsourcing is a pre
- Experience working in an High Tech embedded environment is a pre
- Quick learning skills to level with the customer and the technical team
- The ability to influence people to get things done
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to proactively deal with conflicts and related escalation methods
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion to accomplish results
- Team player
- Very good English communication skills
A challenging job in a High Tech context with high customer intimacy based on a long term relationship.
Please contact our colleague Toine.van.Duiven@strypes.eu for more information or apply directly.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.