DUTCH IS MANDATORY FOR THIS POSITION.
Our team has a unique opportunity for an Outsource Architect who will work as an intermediate between High-Tech Customers in the Brain port Region and a remote Infrastructure team in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a trusted partner you will support the team in Sofia with your excellent technical skills; Manage and maintain an IT infrastructure based on Linux and Solaris for our customers; Plan and deploy new and existing infrastructure solutions; discuss IT Infrastructure engineering requests with our customers.
Your location will in The Netherlands where your position can be defined as critical for the stakeholders’ requirements. As part of the infrastructure team you will be responsible for the implementation of the solution and getting the requirements implemented. You will signal changes in quality and lead time in a complex, demanding and frequently changing environment. You will be strongly involved in the solution that is offered to the customer. To achieve awareness of customers’ needs you bring “signals” and customer feel to the team. You manage technical escalations from the Sofia team to the client and vice versa. Your experience brings responsibility and ownership for the projects and is aimed at ensuring that our solutions are sustainable and embedded permanently in our clients’ organization.
- Interact with clients, architects, competence owners and assigned staff involved in the projects
- Simplify complex topics for non-technical audiences and prepare quick pointed plans
- Perform technical reviews and use them for the improvement of the project execution
- Develop your knowledge to become a fully committed and respected team member
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
- 7+ years’ experience with system administration within an OT (Industrial) environment
- 3+ years of experience as Linux system administrator
- Experience with system administration within an IT Infra environment is pre
- Experience with Virtualization (for ex, VMware, RHEVM, Hyper-V)
- Experience with databases is a pre (for ex. Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres, Mango DB)
- Experience with monitoring systems is a pre. (for ex. Zabbix, NAGIOS, SCOM)
- Experience with backup solutions is a pre. (for. Ex. Veeam)
- Experience with SCRUM based projects
- Experience with ITIL, implementation and optimizing processes.
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learning skills on the technical area to level with the customer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion to accomplish results
- Willing to travel to Bulgaria, Sofia on a regular basis (min. 5 times a year of average a week)
- Living in the area of Amsterdam or willing to commute daily to Amsterdam area
What can we offer you?
- Working in a balanced and highly motivated team. A challenging job in a High Tech context with high customer intimacy based on a long term relationship.
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jiska van Herpen firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.