The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software solutions. If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such software solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
Are you ready for this job and want to relocate to the Netherlands? Read below for more information about relocation to the Netherlands.
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
Coming to the Netherlands means living in a small but densely populated country with cultural diversity, tolerance of differences and receptiveness of foreign influences. The Dutch are down to earth and we perceive consensus, equality, reliability, utility, creativity and a well-organized society as essential. The Netherlands is home to a wide variety of cultures, primarily in the larger cities and it is a safe country to live in.
Brainport Eindhoven is internationally recognized as a top technology region and a great place to work, live and learn.
What can you expect? What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT.
Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company. To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society.
We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
Do you want to use your knowledge of Microsoft in the field of technical automation as part of our Machine & Systems business unit?
Are you on the hunt for an environment where you can share your knowledge with colleagues and learn from them? Would you like to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are looking for new Microsoft colleagues with a passion for this technical unit.
- As a .NET software developer, you will work on various software development projects relating to technical automation.
- You will develop innovative solutions for our customers both in-house and on location with the customer. These solutions are aimed at automating and digitalising systems and processes. This may include connecting devices to internet services, providing home automation solutions or ensuring communication between systems and devices.
- With your fellow developers and architects, you will devise, design and develop the best solutions for our customers. In addition to developing in .NET, you will have the opportunity to develop at a technical and personal level
What do we require from you?
- A Bachelor's degree in a subject such as IT (technical), Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have at least two years' experience as a .NET developer
- You have recent and relevant work experience in at least one of the following technologies: C#, .NET, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, REST interfaces and SQL Server
- You have some experience with Azure, cloud and SOA architectures (preferred)
- You have good communicate skills in Dutch and English
- You are in possession of a valid driving license
We can offer you
- Good salary: you will receive a market-level salary
- End-of-year bonus: an extra month's salary each year
- 29 days of annual leave: with the option of buying or selling days
- Pension plan: a good plan for your retirement
- Lease car: or an allowance for your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Dèveny Stultjens at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.