We’re looking for engineers within industrial automation who don’t want to be stuck behind a desk all day. As a MES engineer, you’ll provide different customers with concrete solutions together with your team.
The Industry unit assists customers in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical markets with innovative software and hardware solutions. We organise the link with the ERP system, the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and direct control at process level. The automated processes (and continuous process monitoring and adjustment) have resulted in the information in factories always being up-to-date and readily available. This speeds up the production process and makes it more energy-efficient.
Link between the project teams and customers
As a MES engineer, you’ll be working on the development of MES projects for a range of customers as part of a team. You’ll deal with complex automation issues in a variety of fields. You’ll maintain close contact with project teams and customers and you’ll fulfil an advisory role when needed. You will also link and unlock (historical) data from DCS/PLC operating systems, batch systems and logistics systems.
In addition, your success will be determined by:
- testing software for industrial applications
- programming and implementing industrial information systems
- translating customer user requirements into concrete solutions
- installing software
- working towards professional and personal goals
Smarter solutions: our perfect MES Engineer
You can recognise new market opportunities and respond to them by making optimal use of your knowledge of market developments and trends. This may sound like sales, but as a MES engineer, you’ll use these opportunities and your knowledge to develop software. You are proactive and you’ll always put our customers first: you know exactly what they need. We would like to see you actively participate in customer cases and contribute to our internal and external organisation with your innovative ideas.
The MES engineer we’re looking for:
- has at least 5 years’ experience with IA or MES, preferably Wonderware. Experience in the food, feed, chemical or pharmaceutical industry is considered an advantage;
- has proven experience with MES and/or MOMS, including ISA-95, ISA-88 and BPM;
- is able to give MES/MOMS workshops to various departments and levels;
- has excellent written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English;
- enjoys working at various locations (our offices and on-site at customer locations).
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jonathan van Oudheusden at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.