Are you capable of managing your colleagues and working together on the automation of complex software systems? The ICT Group is looking for leading talent like you
Our various business units all face the same challenges when it comes to IT. We therefore consider ourselves to be a fusion of small organisations, which join forces for the industry and outsourced services.
Smarter solutions: getting started as a Lead Developer
As a Lead Developer, you’ll be working on large, complex IT projects: you’ll be responsible for the automation of numerous PLC/SCADA systems in various disciplines. You’ll be given the opportunity to be the leader of your project. You will not be on your own, as you’ll be working with your colleagues to realise the most challenging projects. You’ll serve as a helicopter within the department, but you also have enough knowledge and experience at your disposal to support your colleagues or help out as a Software Developer if needed.
You’ll excel in your role by:
- keeping close contact with your team, as well as your customers
- taking FAT and SAT tests and providing the related documentation
- compiling the FO and/or TO in consultation with your colleagues, and the subsequent I/O list
Do you enjoy a challenge in the software field?
You have sufficient knowledge and experience at your disposal to effectively manage complex software projects. You don’t just manage to execute them, but are also able to advise customers by responding to their needs. You’ll maintain and expand standards and procedures for which you’ll use your strong analytical skills. You are a strong communicator, both in Dutch and English and you want to continue to develop yourself.
You are up to this challenge if you have:
- a bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Control Engineer and 2 years as a Lead Developer within IA;
- knowledge of and experience with structured project methods, such as the V-model;
- experience with various PLC/SCADA and DCS systems, such as ABB, Siemens or Schneider;
- the willingness to work at project sites or customer locations.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Jiska van Herpen at email@example.com or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.