RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
ICT will support you and your family with both your relocation and your visa application.
The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software solutions. If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such software solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
Are you ready for this job with a big challenge ?
We have a variety of assignments and projects in different domains. But in order to be successful as a lead engineer in the area of in product software engineering, you will need at least 5 years experience in a multidisciplinary product development context. We prefer experience in a regulated, high tech industry (e.g. medical/automotive/aerospace/high tech equipment). Not only do we look at your technical abilities, your personal competences are equally important. Nowadays, being able to communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders is a very important aspect of working as a software designer.
We have a strong focus on the ‘Brainport’ region, with Eindhoven at the centre; this area has developed into an important high tech region due to the fact that the vast majority of high tech companies are located here.
What are we looking for?
- A masters or bachelor degree in a software related subject
- You have at least 5 years experience in the high tech industry
- You know your way with C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries
- Preferably you are experienced in modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns
- You have used Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects
- Enthusiastic teamplayer, analytical and structured
- You're pro-active, able to think and work in processes and have overview about all critical technical parameters
- Your have experience working in multidisciplinary project teams
- You have experience with stakeholder management, you are a networker
- You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch
What do we offer you?
- Challenging projects, inhouse in the Eindhoven region
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and advance your career
- A multidisciplinary, international environment
- An informal, team-oriented work culture
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Maarten Schenk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.