In one of our domains – Energy – we focus on delivering solutions based on our Smart Energy Service Platform (SESP), EV and Smart Grid. Our DEVOPS teams in Groningen and Eindhoven are the key to our success.
We aim to expand our team in Groningen. For this, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic software professional who is able to fill the position of Lead Engineer.
Are you ready for this job and want to relocate to the Netherlands? Read below for more information about relocation to the Netherlands.
A future in the Netherlands?
- You’d like to build a future in a strong economic environment!
- You’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefore we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues who made the choice to relocate to the Netherlands. Take a look at this video where our colleagues Neha and Pavanesh tell you about the journey!
To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
As a Lead Engineer, you are responsible for implementation of client-specific solutions. Together with other engineers, you implement functionalities defined by the client in our SESP software architecture.
The keywords for this position are Azure, Cloud, Energy and .NET.
What do we expect from you as a lead engineer?
Your experience in engineering enables you to provide our clients with high-quality solutions. You are not afraid to take decisions, even when there’s a chance of making mistakes. You like to have a key position in a team and can easily coach your team members to contribute to the quality we provide. To do so, you keep developing your technology knowledge.
You tick all the following boxes:
- A bachelor or master degree in software
- At least 5 years’ experience as an engineer
- Experience with .NET environments, and preferably also with Azure
- Affinity with front-end web development and the energy domain
- Eager to learn more about the energy domain, and willing to invest in your personal development
We offer you:
- A great position in our DEVOPS team in Groningen
- A leading role in the implementation of our software projects
- Working together with experienced and enthusiastic engineers
- The opportunity to grow your career in our organisation
- A good salary: you will receive a competitive salary
- Year-end bonus: each year you receive one month’s salary as a bonus
- 29 days of annual leave: you can also buy extra days or sell some
- Pension scheme: a great benefit for when you get older
- Company car: or an allowance if you prefer to use your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself
If you are interested in this position, please contact Petra de Graaf at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.