Region: Antwerp, Flemish Brabant, Limburg
Are you a Java professional who likes to work with smart control and information systems, and do you want to work in a high tech environment? Take up the challenge at ICT Group.
ICT Group is involved with advanced control systems for sectors such as mechanical engineering, high tech, health care and transport. Within Industry 4.0 it is important that products function optimally and are connected. The Internet of Things, cloud solutions and big data have become a reality. With your Java knowledge, you contribute to this and provide advice to our clients.
Working in an exciting environment: get going as a developer
As a Java Developer you're responsible for translating architecture into technical design. You're not developing alone, but working with a team of fellow developers to create software implementations. You provide knowledge and the required experience on site at our clients. You also provide advice on technical projects. When performing your work, you must always take our existing systems into good consideration.
Your tasks as a Java expert:
- Developing Java environments that meet all functional requirements together with the architect.
- Setting up and analysing requirements as detailed as possible.
- Comprehending the corporate-critical impact of complex projects and ensuring good decisions regarding architecture.
Our ideal Java Designer
You are driven and ambitious and have an eye for the details. You know that every decision you make has consequences and you really think about them. You like flexible working, whether at the office or on site at the client. With your outstanding written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English you know how to give the right advice and support our clients in their technical questions.
You're a valuable addition to our team if you:
- have completed a bachelor's – or master's degree in a technical field;
- have at least 2 years of experience as a Java Developer;
- have demonstrable knowledge and experience in Java/JEE, J2EE, UML, Data modelling, Design Patterns;
- Professional experience with various Java frameworks such as Hibernate, OAuth 2.0 & Spring (Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security);
- You have Java certificates and knowledge of various databases (Oracle, MS SQL or SQL server);
- Experience with professional tools such as git, JUnit;
- have a valid driving license.
What we have to offer you
- Good salary: you'll receive a good salary up to market standards (including 13th month and holiday pay)
- 32 days of holiday: 20 official days and 12 STWA days
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance (including family members)
- Lease car with fuel card: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Meal Cheques
- Training: keep up to date in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or hardware or software for yourself
If you're interested in this opening, contact An de Jonghe at email@example.com
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.