Are you the Java professional working on smart operating and information systems and would you like to work in a high-tech environment? Take on the challenge at the ICT Group.
The ICT Group manufactures advanced operating systems for industries such as mechanical engineering, high-tech, healthcare and transport. It’s crucial for products in this industry to function optimally and be connected. For example, the Internet of Things, Cloud solutions and Big Data have become indispensible. Your Java knowledge will contribute to this and you’ll be providing our customers with advice.
Working in a challenging environment: getting started as a developer
As a Java Developer, you’ll be responsible for translating architecture into technical designs. You will not only build them, but you’ll also develop them into software implementations together with a team of fellow developers. You’ll provide knowledge and the required experience to our customers on-site. You’ll also provide advice regarding technical projects. You’ll always have to take our existing systems into account while carrying out your tasks.
You’ll fulfil the following tasks:
- Developing Java environments which are in line with all functional requirements, together with the architect.
- Creating and analysing requirements in as much detail as possible.
- Understanding the business-critical impact of complex projects and providing suitable solutions with respect to the architecture.
Our ideal Java Designer
You are driven and ambitious and you have an eye for detail. You know your decisions have consequences, so you consider them carefully. You see it as a challenge to work from different locations, whether in the office or on-site at customer locations. You’ll use your excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English to provide our customers with suitable advice and support them with their technical problems.
You’ll be a valuable addition to our team if you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field;
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Java Developer;
- have proven knowledge and experience with Java/JEE, J2EE, UML, Data modelling, Design Patterns, Spring and Hibernate;
- have obtained Java certificates and knowledge of various databases (Oracle, MS SQL or SQL server);
- have a valid driving license.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Marcel Jonker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.