RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
ICT will support you and your family with both your relocation and your visa application.
Region: Eindhoven Or Deventer
Would you like to mobilize your Java knowledge and experience in the high-tech developments within Industry 4.0?
In the Machine & Systems unit, we deal with advanced control systems for machine and device engineering and for large system integrators. With your colleagues, you'll make sure that products function optimally and are connected. Internet of Things, Cloud solutions and Big Data can now and integral part of this market segment.
We provide complete products (hardware, OS and software applications) and are of added value with the implementation of complete projects with result-responsibility at one of our locations through the provision of knowledge and experience on site at our clients and using consulting paths.
What will you do as a Java expert?
- As an experienced Java developer, you are responsible for the translation of the architecture to a technical design, but you'll also work this design out further in to software implementations with a team.
- Set-up and analysis of requirements is also part of the main tasks of a (senior) Java developer.
- Together with the architect, you'll develop a Java environment that meets all functional requirements.
- The complex projects on which you will work often have a rapid company-critical impact; so, it is also important that you always have a flawless understanding of the consequences which decisions have regarding the architecture.
- When performing your work, you must always take the existing systems into consideration.
Are you looking for a technical challenge and a complex environment where you can work with colleagues in your field? Then we've got a great challenge for you.
Our ideal Java developer:
- has completed a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical field;
- has at least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Java developer;
- has demonstrable work experience with Java/JEE or JWEE and also knowledge and experience with subjects such as UML, data modeling, design patterns;
- has knowledge of testing frameworks as Junit and Mockito;
- has knowledge of configuration management systems as GIT or SVN;
- has knowledge of databases such as Oracle or SQL and JPA ORM implementation or Hibernate;
- has knowledge of CI/CD tools and techniques;
- has good communication skills;
- has a valid driving license.
What we have to offer you:
- Good salary: you'll receive a good salary up to market standards
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a good pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Dèveny Stultjens at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.