Region: Antwerp, Flemish Brabant, Limburg
Do you want to utilise your experience and knowledge of Embedded in the smart systems developments within Industry 4.0? Within ICT Belgium, you will be able to work on a varied number of projects in multi-disciplinary teams, including working with hardware and mechanical engineers.
You can work on energy-conscious devices or/and on high performance multi core embedded devices for the automotive industry such as autonomous driving, telematics, ADAS systems,…. This way you will get the opportunity to work on a diversity of projects. The project duration varies from several months to several years.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who:
- creates real-time applications with embedded operating systems such as Linux, VxWorks or RTOAS
- builds low-level embedded applications for next generation IoT embedded devices
- is able to optimize code with modern compilers such as GCC, LLVM and Clang
- You are up to date with the latest evolutions in technical software development
- You are passionate about state-of-the-art machine and device engineering and system integration
Our ideal embedded software engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a technical subject, such as control
- technology, WTB or computer science;
- Experienced with low-level programming, C, C++ and device drivers
- Experienced with scripting languages such as GNU Bash, Python and Perl
- Affinity with mechanical or mechatronical engineering
- Knowledge of computer system architectures, such as ARM
- A valid European drivers license
- Basic knowledge of electronics is a plus
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- An attractive remuneration package based on a competitive salary including different fringe benefits such as a company car with international fuel card, 20 official holidays and 12 STWA day, meal vouchers, group insurance, free hospitalization insurance including dental care for your family members and some other nice surprises….
- ICT strives to be a company where people can develop their personal and/or technical skills. This is possible due to several projects and specific courses. We even have our own ICT Academy!
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team where a real community feeling is present. Every month we organise a get together for a cool activity or a nice dinner.
- We work at a fancy location in the city centre of Antwerp!
- You will get the opportunity to help positioning a new player on the Belgian market, with the support of a healthy and listed mother company
- ICT has a mindset based on self-development, ownership, initiative, new ideas and where we actually listen to each other.
If you're interested in this opening, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.