Hollanda'da bulunan şirketimiz için yeni ekip arkadaşları arıyoruz.
Vize başvurusu ve Hollanda'ya taşınma süreçlerinde sana yardımcı olmak için hazırız.
Eğer daha fazla bilgi almak istersen aşağıdaki iş ilanımızı okuyabilirsin!
Would you like to mobilize your Embedded knowledge and experience in the smart systems developments within Industry 4.0? Within the Machine and Systems unit, you can work on a varied number of projects in multi-disciplinary teams, including working with hardware and mechanical engineers. For example, you can work on energy-conscious devices with little memory and storage (such as sensor applications with an integrated micro-controller), but also with high performance multi core embedded devices for such high-tech clients as Philips and ASML.
Interested in the relocation stories of our colleagues? Check out this video.
We are searching for an embedded software engineer who likes to make real-time applications with embedded operating systems such as Linux, VxWorks or RTOS, but also likes to work on low level bare metal just as much. You like to build low level embedded applications for next generation IoT embedded devices, but also code optimization with modern compliers such as GCC, LLVM and Clang sounds like music to your ears.
- you're up to date with the latest developments in technical software. You know how to evaluate the options and implement them
- you're active in innovative machine and device engineering and system integration
- you'll have space the develop yourself within ICT
- you'll work with clients in your region (North-East or South Netherlands, depending on where you live).
What do we ask of you?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Completed HBO or WO education and a relevant technical subject
- Experience with low level assembly, C, C++ and device drivers
- Experience with scripting languages such as GNU Bash, Python and Perl
- Affinity with mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of computer system architectures, such as ARM
- Basic knowledge of electronics (such as oscilloscope, soldering) is a plus
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- A valid driving license
Have you checked off many of the boxes above? Then we'd love to welcome you into the ICT family!
What we have to offer you:
- Good salary: you'll receive a good salary up to market standards
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a good pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Dèveny Stultjens at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.