The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software solutions. If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such software solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
Are you ready for this job and want to relocate to the Netherlands? Read below for more information about relocation to the Netherlands.
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process. We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company. To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can. So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
We have a variety of assignments and projects in different domains. But in order to be successful as a C++ designer in the area of in product software engineering, you will need at least 3 years experience in a multidisciplinary product development context. We prefer experience in a regulated, high tech industry (e.g. medical/automotive/aerospace/high tech equipment). Not only do we look at your technical abilities, your personal competences are equally important. Nowadays, being able to communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders is a very important aspect of working as a software designer.
We have a strong focus on the ‘Brainport’ region, with Eindhoven at the centre; this area has developed into an important high tech region due to the fact that the vast majority of high tech companies are located here.
Would you like to use your Embedded knowledge to contribute to smart systems developments within Industry 4.0? In the ICT unit, we develop advanced operating systems for machine and equipment manufacturers and for major system integrators. Along with your colleagues, you ensure the products are connected and functioning at peak performance.
We deliver complete products (hardware, OS and software applications) and provide added value by executing entire projects at one of our locations (assuming accountability for the results), providing knowledge and experience on location with our customers, and offering consultancy services.
At ICT Group, we work for various customers in complex environments to develop products that matter. These range from medical devices to consumer devices and from small or large machines to the integration of entire systems.
You are an important link in every step of the software development process, i.e. from the specifications to the design, implementation and testing phases. You work primarily in a multidisciplinary team to devise software solutions for mechanical or physical issues. For example, this may involve finding a way to embed software in a machine in order to predict when it will need to be serviced.
- You will stay up to date on all the latest developments in the field of technical software. This will allow you to evaluate the options and implement them effectively
- You will be actively engaged in innovative machine and equipment construction and system integration
- You will have the freedom to hone your skills within the ICT team
- You will work on location for customers in your region (in the north-east or south of the Netherlands depending on your place of residence).
Are you looking for a technical, challenging and complex environment where you can work alongside colleagues in your area of expertise? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
What do we require from you?
- At least two years' experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Higher professional education or academic higher education comprising a relevant technical degree
- Experience in C, C++, C# and/or Python
- An affinity for mechanical engineering
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- A valid driving license.
We can offer you
- Good salary: you will receive a market-level salary
- End-of-year bonus: an extra month's salary each year as a fixed bonus
- 29 days of annual leave: with the option of buying or selling days
- Pension plan: a good plan for your retirement
- Lease car: or an allowance for your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Dèveny Stultjens at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.