Are you an embedded software professional and do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Develop smart software solutions at the ICT Group.
Our Automotive & Mobility business unit sees a future in autonomous driving; a future in which people feel safe and happy in their vehicles and in which traffic jams will become a thing of the past. This requires smart connections between vehicles and infrastructure. It will be your challenge to develop software which enables the automotive industry to develop smarter and better connected products.
An autonomous role with an autonomous goal
As a software engineer in the Automotive business unit, you’ll be an important pawn when it comes to building embedded software solutions for various vehicle domains. Your goal? Creating solutions for autonomous driving, telematics and ADAS systems. Of course you’ll be using embedded software, such as C, C++, RTOS and various microcontrollers. Artificial intelligence, functional safety and active security play an important role here.
You’ll be successful in your role by:
- carrying out projects for a variety of applications, such as safety, connectivity, intelligent lighting and high-end instrument clusters;
- shifting physical and mechanical limits of machines and making equipment more intelligent;
- frequently working together with inspiring team members;
- creating solutions from one of our offices and on-site at customer locations.
Do you have a handle on mobility?
As a true technician, you know all about embedded software. You are ambitious, you have a flexible attitude and you would like to expand your knowledge of other automotive techniques and standards. After all, developing yourself is key to be leading in your market. You are a real car fanatic, so you are mobile and you have a driving license to travel to customers.
Your background? You…
- hold a bachelor’s or university degree in a technical field with a software background;
- have several years’ experience as an embedded engineer;
- are familiar with automotive techniques, such as DOORS, UML, CAN, ASIL, LIN and AUTOSAR, and the ISO 26262 standard;
- have experience with various technologies, such as RTOS, DSpice and EOBD (knowledge of vehicle dynamics would be an advantage).
For European Nationalities: we like to offer you a future in the Netherlands, so:
- You are a non-Dutch resident and have a European passport!
- You’d like to build a future in a strong economic environment!
- You’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
Coming to the Netherlands means living in a small but densely populated country with cultural diversity, tolerance of differences and receptiveness of foreign influences.
The Dutch are down to earth and we perceive consensus, equality, reliability, utility, creativity and a well-organized society as essential. The Netherlands is home to a wide variety of cultures, primarily in the larger cities and it is a safe country to live in.
Brainport Eindhoven is internationally recognized as a top technology region and a great place to work, live and learn.
What can you expect? What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process.
We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company.
To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can.
So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Marcel Jonker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.