Region: Deventer, Eindhoven
This is engineering at ICT Group
At ICT Group we continuously invest in the latest technology and in the development of software solutions to reduce development time for our clients. We carry out our activities on your site or at one of our own development centres. Do you want to contribute to engineering at ICT? Send us your application for the Embedded Linux Engineer vacancy!
Your tasks as an Embedded Linux expert
You are an important link in the building of kernels, BSPs and application components. As an Embedded Linux engineer, you are involved in projects that require close cooperation with hardware developers. You work on developing computerized solutions for mechanical or physical problems. For instance, can your build software into a device that can predict when the device needs to be serviced?
- you will use Open Sources and open standards. Embedded Linux is gaining in importance, in particular with regard to innovative and MCP solutions.
- you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of Embedded Linux. you are aware of their value and how to properly implement them.
- you will work for the engineering unit and you will be engaged in the innovative manufacturing industry.
- you will have the opportunity to work on your personal development within ICT.
- you will work in the region of Eindhoven inhouse or on-site for clients in the region.
Your profile as a embedded linux engineer
Your profile: at least two years' experience as an Embedded Linux engineer and knowledge of the following technologies: Buildroot, Open Embedded, Yocto and QT. In addition, you must have:
- A completed vocational higher education or university degree in a relevant technical field.
- Experience with C, C++ and Python.
- Affinity with engineering.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Be able to manage stress and be flexible.
- Have a valid driver's license.
Do you have all of the above? Then you could be the Embedded Linux specialist that ICT is looking for!
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of € 150,- per year to buy books or hard- and software for yourself
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 088-9082000 and ask for Dèveny Stultjens.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.