The projects and solutions of ICT (www.ict.eu) are dealing more and more with large amounts of data. Our iOTA platform is able to collect this data, process it with business rules and visualize the data with state of the art BI-tools. We are challenged to get most out of this data and increase the value for our customers.
You will work in close cooperation with our customers to define datamodels and algorithms based on the customers and ICT domain knowledge. The models and algorithms will be used in BI tools to implement business rules and dashboards. This is a new role within ICT, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to define your own role.
What we are looking for:
- Master degree in data science related field (AI, Applied Maths etc)
- 1-5 years of experience (internship/graduation project counts as work experience)
- Knowledge of data science, databases, cloud and BI tooling
- Pro-active, ability to create your own work (self-starter)
- Flexible and outgoing
- Experience with software development/Knowledge and experience with Agile development
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Experience in the Energy domain is a plus
- The majority of the work and our team is located in the Randstad, Utrecht or Eindhoven area.
What can we offer you?
- Of course a monthly gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Petra de Graaf at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.