Region: Eindhoven, Groningen
Do you have extensive experience in developing a Microsoft platform and do you know how to turn requirements into software solutions for our customers? Join our team as a cloud engineer.
The energy transition is currently in progress. Adding IT to it contributes to more effective use of energy. As such, the ICT Group offers its own energyNXT product and electric transport solutions. These software solutions are aimed at connectivity and optimisation, such as energy consumption and costs. Cloud-based development calls for knowledge and expertise. Are you the one who can offer us that?
Technically challenging: getting started as a Cloud expert
As cloud engineer, you’ll be responsible for the development of software components and features. You’ll build, implement and manage applications through the Microsoft Azure cloud service platform. It’s a full-stack activity, which means you’ll be dealing with various software components. You’ll either be working on front-end or back-end solutions, depending on your preference and ambitions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- analysing requirements and developing designs
- implementing and executing the unit tests
- executing the system integration together with colleagues and external partners
- contributing to continuous improvement
Do you see cloud issues as an exciting challenge?
You are driven and ambitious: qualities which will help you translate customer requirements into innovative software solutions. You are proactive and dare to come up with proposals, using your written and verbal proficiency in English and Dutch.
As a cloud engineer, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or university degree in a software related study field;
- have at least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft.NET technology as a (Cloud) Engineer;
- are willing to invest in your personal development;
- have preferably obtained several Windows and Microsoft Azure certificates.
What can we offer you?
- A gross salary
- A fixed 13th month
- 29 vacation days
- Depending on your situation we offer a company car of mobility compensation
- A netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses
- Pension fund
- Training and development, keep your knowledge up to date within our ICT Academy
- A bookbudget of 150,- per year to buy books or hard-and software for yourself
Are you interested in this position, please contact Lisette Lodewijks at email@example.com or +31 (0)88 908 2000.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.