The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software solutions. If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such software solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
We have a variety of assignments and projects in different domains. But in order to be successful as a (senior) software designer in this area of software engineering, you will need at least 5 years experience in a multidisciplinary product development context, preferably in a regulated, high tech industry (e.g. medical/automotive/aerospace/high tech equipment). Not only do we look at your technical abilities, your personal competences are equally important. Nowadays, being able to communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders is a very important aspect of working as a (senior) software designer.
We have a strong focus on the ‘Brainport’ region, with Eindhoven at the centre; this area has developed into an important high tech region due to the fact that the vast majority of high tech companies are located here.
Like to know more, check out our High Tech Division: https://ict.eu/markets/high-tech
What are we looking for?
- MSc or PDeng graduate in a software related subject
- You are experienced with state-of-the-art programming languages / frameworks:
- Java, JSE / JEE or
- C# and C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries.
- Experience with modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Design patterns
- You have used Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects
- Enthusiastic teamplayer, analytical and structured
- You have excellent communication skills in English
What do we offer you?
- Challenging projects, both inhouse and onsite in the Eindhoven region
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and advance your career
- A multidisciplinary, international environment
- An informal, team-oriented work culture
- Support in learning Dutch
This is what we offer you
You will receive a good, competitive salary
Each year one month's salary as a surplus
29 vacation days
With the possibility to buy or sell additional days
Collective pension scheme
A proper arrangement for your retirement
Or a compensation for your own car
A net contribution to work related expenses
Keep your knowledge up to date with ICT Academy
Buy books, hardware or software for your own use
Would you like to work in an internationally recognized top technology region, a great place to work, live and learn and you like to know what we can offer?
Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 088-9082000. Ask for Lieke van Eijndhoven.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.