About ICT Healthcare
Picking up a prescription at the doctor’s, medicines from the pharmacy and checkups and/or admission to hospital – we don’t suggest how much technology is involved in health care. That is just as well, of course, as we have got other things on our mind in moments when we need health care… So it’s good to know that any time that we require a service from our health care system, the quality is always guaranteed. Behind the screens, continuous improvement is going on to make our health care even more efficient and improve its quality. Work is being carried out to standardise processes and improve communication between various systems. This gives us peace of mind.
Do you want to contribute to saving lives?
If you’re thinking about changing jobs and want to make a difference by developing software for life saving systems, join ICT Healthcare! We are working in projects for the development of medical systems and solutions, that will help medical specialist to diagnose patients in a better way, analyze data and images simpler and in more organized manner. We give specialists the opportunity to work together via our solutions with peer doctors all over the world. You can make the impact by working on these projects, with state-of-the-art technology and in teams that’s reliable, quality driven and taking the lead to make it happen for Healthcare. Challenge yourself, join ICT Healthcare!
Like to know more, check out our Healtcare Division: https://ict.eu/markets/healthcare
- You are a (Senior) Software developer/designer with experience in modern software engineering methods and processes
- You have a bachelor or university education degree in computer science or informatics;
- 5+ years of experience in technical software development
- Strong background in mathematics isa nice to have
Your technical skillset:
- Experience with state-of-the-art programming languages / frameworks:
- Java, JSE / JEE;
- C#, .NET (WCF, WPF);
- C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries.
- Experience with one of the following Operating Systems:
- Experience with modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Design patterns;
- Preferable experience with Model Driven Development (DDD) and Domain Specific Language (DSL);
- Multithreading knowledge (real-time, performance)
Your proces skills:
- Experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working;
- Experience with test processes (e.g. Session-Based Testing, TMAP, ISTQB) and test techniques (e.g. exploratory testing, boundary analysis, state diagrams); experience with test automation;
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Test Driven Development (TDD) is a pre;
This is what we offer you
You will receive a good, competitive salary
Each year one month's salary as a surplus
29 vacation days
With the possibility to buy or sell additional days
Collective pension scheme
A proper arrangement for your retirement
Or a compensation for your own car
A net contribution to work related expenses
Keep your knowledge up to date with ICT Academy
Buy books, hardware or software for your own use
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at +31 (0)88-9082000. Ask for Lieke van Eijndhoven.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.