Automotive at ICT
We value the automotive & mobility business. The future of mobility depends on people feeling confident about and familiar with means of transport. Eventually, communication must enable a means of transport to become a loyal partner for its driver. Software plays a significant role in achieving this. ICT provides renowned companies such as Volkswagen, BMW, Ferrari and DAF Trucks with the latest software engineering services. Would you like to work for these clients? You know what to do!
Your tasks at ICT?
We are looking for an inquisitive Embedded Software engineer for our automotive unit. You will work with classical and mechatronic vehicle fields, using Embedded software such as C, C++, various microcontrollers and RTOS. You will be working on various projects in which you might seek solutions for autonomous driving, telematics and advanced driver assistant systems. For instance in the areas of steering, braking, accelerating, connectivity, intelligent headlights and high-end cluster instruments.
What can you expect?
- Use your software solutions to shift the physical and mechanical limitations of machines, make systems more intelligent and/or connected
- Your base office will be in Eindhoven or Deventer, depending on your place of residence, and you will also work on-site for our clients.
- You will work with a team of inspiring colleagues.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career within ICT and gain knowledge of other automotive technologies and standards.
You're a techie at heart, you have experience of working in the field of Embedded software and you meet the following requirements:
- You have a completed technically-oriented Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- You are familiar with various technologies, such as DOORS, UML, C, C++, Assembler, I2C, CAN, Flexray, MOST, LIN, Vector tooling, AUTOSAR, Linux, RTOS, flash bootloading, processors from Freescale, Renesas or Infineon.
- You are inquisitive, flexible and enthusiastic.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (German is a plus).
- Experience with various technologies such as Matlab/-Simulink, DSpace Targetlink, ISO26262 Safety Standards, EOBD, KWP2000, UDS, J1939 or vehicle dynamics is a plus.
- You have a valid driver's license and are mobile to commute and/or travel to our customers
Does this match up with your talents and skills? Then please do not hesitate to respond!
Like to know more, check out our Automotive Division: https://ict.eu/markets/automotive-mobility
This is what we offer you
You will receive a good, competitive salary
Each year one month's salary as a surplus
29 vacation days
With the possibility to buy or sell additional days
Collective pension scheme
A proper arrangement for your retirement
Or a compensation for your own car
A net contribution to work related expenses
Keep your knowledge up to date with ICT Academy
Buy books, hardware or software for your own use
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 088-9082000 and ask for Lieke van Eijndhoven.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.