The importance of automotive at ICT
We value the automotive & mobility business. The future of mobility depends on people feeling confident about and familiar with means of transport. Eventually, communication must enable a means of transport to become a loyal partner for its driver. Software plays a significant role in achieving this. ICT provides renowned companies such as Volkswagen, BMW, Ferrari and DAF Trucks with the latest software engineering services. Would you like to work for these clients? You know what to do!
Your tasks at ICT?
We are looking for an inquisitive Embedded Software engineer for our automotive unit. You will work with classical and mechatronic vehicle fields, using Embedded software such as C, C++, various microcontrollers and RTOS. You will be working on various projects in which you might seek solutions for autonomous driving, telematics and advanced driver assistant systems. For instance in the areas of steering, braking, accelerating, connectivity, intelligent headlights and high-end cluster instruments.
What can you expect?
- Use your software solutions to shift the physical and mechanical limitations of machines, make systems more intelligent and/or connected.
- Your base office will be in Eindhoven or Deventer, depending on your place of residence, and you will also work on-site for our clients.
- You will work with a team of inspiring colleagues.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career within ICT and gain knowledge of other automotive technologies and standards.
For European Nationalities: we like to offer you a future in the Netherlands, so:
• You are a non-Dutch resident and have a European passport!
• You’d like to build a future in a strong economic environment!
• You’d like to know what to expect?
Let us explain:
The job we offer is located, in the Southeast of the Netherlands, in the so called “Brainport Eindhoven” region. We have an office in the city of Eindhoven and work for multiple national and international clients.
With 25 different nationalities working for us, we have a strong international environment within our company.
As the job is in the Netherlands we invite you to consider moving to our beautiful country.
We do realise that this is not just a simple question we ask you as it means, you having to leave your trusted environment. To support you in embracing this idea, we’d like to inform you on what to expect.
Coming to the Netherlands means living in a small but densely populated country with cultural diversity, tolerance of differences and receptiveness of foreign influences.
The Dutch are down to earth and we perceive consensus, equality, reliability, utility, creativity and a well-organized society as essential. The Netherlands is home to a wide variety of cultures, primarily in the larger cities and it is a safe country to live in.
Brainport Eindhoven is internationally recognized as a top technology region and a great place to work, live and learn.
What can you expect? What matters most to us is for you (and your family) to feel at home when you come to work for ICT. Therefor e we’d like to help you with this big step. We assist you in the relocation process.
We provide housing, support you with all the paperwork and have an advisor available to answer all your questions. You are not alone as we already have multiple colleagues from your country within our company.
To support your integration in the Netherlands, we offer Dutch language courses and training on Dutch culture and society. We want you to be successful in your new job and feel right at home in your new country. We like to think that it’s our responsibility to support you the best way we can.
So let’s work together on this! You are considering this challenge and would like to convince us? Send us your resume and motivation and we will get in touch with you.
Embedded Software engineer vacancy
You're a techie at heart, you have experience of working in the field of Embedded software and you meet the following requirements:
- You have a completed technically-oriented Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science
- You are familiar with various technologies, such as DOORS, UML, , C, C++, Assembler, I2C, CAN, Flexray, MOST, LIN, Vector tooling, AUTOSAR, Linux, RTOS, flash bootloading, processors from Freescale, Renesas or Infineon.
- You are inquisitive, flexible and enthusiastic.
- You have excellent knowledge of English (German is a plus).
- Experience with various technologies such as Matlab/- Simulink, DSpace Targetlink, ISO26262 Safety Standards, EOBD, KWP2000, UDS, J1939 or vehicle dynamics is a plus.
- You have a valid driver's license and are mobile to commute and/or travel to our customers
Does this match up with your talents and skills? Then please do not hesitate to respond!
Like to know more, check out our Automotive Division: https://ict.eu/markets/automotive-mobility
This is what we offer you
You will receive a good, competitive salary
Each year one month's salary as a surplus
29 vacation days
With the possibility to buy or sell additional days
Collective pension scheme
A proper arrangement for your retirement
Or a compensation for your own car
A net contribution to work related expenses
Keep your knowledge up to date with ICT Academy
Buy books, hardware or software for your own use
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application in English using the online application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 088-9082000 and ask for Marcel Jonker.
Would you like to work for us? Please send your application to us using the online application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Not the right time to apply? If you want to read the vacancy at a later moment, leave your email address and we’ll send you the job profile.