ICT has a transparent dividend policy. The company aims to pay out 40% of its net profit as dividend. The other 60% is added to the retained earnings. ICT uses this retained profit to finance further growth.
Historical dividend per share
ICT pursues an open information policy towards investors and other parties with a (financial) interest in the company. This is aimed at providing them with clear and timely information on the company’s strategy, the current developments relating to the company and the markets in which it operates.
ICT organizes meetings with (major) shareholders, analysts and the media for the presentation and explanation of the annual and interim results. ICT observes a ‘closed’ period during which no discussions are held with investors and analysts. This pertains to a 2 months’ period prior to the publication of the yearly results and a three-week period prior to the publication of the quarterly and half yearly results.
In the course of the year and outside the closed periods, members of the Executive Board regularly have one-on-one meetings with major shareholders and institutional investors. The company website www.ict.nl provides relevant information (press releases, financial data) for investors.
Prevention misuse of insider information
ICT has rules governing the reporting of transactions involving ICT Group N.V. securities by its Supervisory Board, Executive Board and other appointed persons, including staff, the management and a number of permanent advisors. ICT has also appointed a compliance officer, who is responsible for supervising compliance with the rules and regulations, and communication with the Dutch Financial Markets Authority.