Marten van der Laan.
T. +31 (0)6 27 08 73 85
Download brochure Energy
The energy sector is facing major challenges. As producers of sustainable, green energy gain market share, the energy sector is becoming less predictable. The increasing use of electrically powered cars, air-conditioning facilities and heat pumps will also lead to an increased demand for electrical power.To effectively manage these far-reaching changes in the energy sector and to facilitate a sustainable and reliable exploitation of energy sources, intelligent networks - also referred to as Smart Grids - will be essential.
ICT Automatisering reports a positive development in Q1 2013 operating resultRestructuring measures starting to have effect
ICT Automatisering (ICT) realized a revenue of € 19.8 million for the first three months of 2013. This is a reduction of 5.1% compared with € 20.9 million for the same period of...
Roy Jansen responsible for expansion verticals ICT AutomatiseringICT Automatisering (ICT) today announced the appointment of Roy Jansen as Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the verticals Industrial Automation, Logistics, Machine & Systems, Healthcare and Energy. Jansen has been appointed to...
Powermatching City in de Groningse wijk Hoogkerk
Powermatching City in de Groningse wijk Hoogkerk is de eerste veldtest in Europa waarin het Smart Grid Concept in de praktijk is gebracht. Energy zette de pilot op, samen met Kema, ECN en Essent. 25 woningen in Hoogkerk zijn voorzien van zonnepanelen, slimme meters, duurzame warmtevoorziening en slimme (af)wasmachines.
- 24/05/2013 Scrum basic workshopICT Automatisering - Barendrecht
- 21/06/2013 Scrum basic workshopICT Automatisering - Gorinchem
- 20/09/2013 Scrum basic workshopICT Automatisering - Deventer
- 28/10/2013 Certified ScrumMaster trainingICT Automatisering - Deventer
- 31/10/2013 Certified Product Owner workshopICT Automatisering - Deventer
- 15/11/2013 Scrum basic workshopICT Automatisering - Gorinchem